You can require new water and sewage service connection in the following way:
- In order to examine if drinking water and fire water demand can be provided for at a certain property, you have to apply for a policy statement. The policy statement is not a condition for implementing a new service connection, however it is highly recommended for non-residential consumers. You can apply for it at our online customer service.
- Application for connection and request for an offer regarding the implementation of service connection - it is available at our online customer service in this menu item
- Preparing plans
- Residential consumers have to prepare a connection plan (You can ask for it from our Company under point 1, find more information about the service here)
- Non-residential consumers have to prepare and obtain approval for a connection plan as well as an in-house water and/or sewage network plan (Find more information about it in our report on approval of water network plan, you can initiate the approval of a plan at our online customer service)
- Traffic engineering plan and public utility consultation (available at our online customer service for our registered customers).
- In case of water service connection a water meter chamber (shaft) is to be built (find here our requirements regarding the building of shaft) / in case of sewage service connection it is to be connected to the pre-establishedsewer service pipe
- Order of new service connection based on the service provider’s earlier approval - it is available at our online customer service in this menu item for our registered customers
We hope to welcome you soon among our customers!